HIPAA Compliant Online Video Therapy Session Available!
In order to participate in online therapy you will need an account with the Online Portal. By creating an account you are joining my online network as a client. We will then be able to message securely within the system and conduct online sessions.
To create your account.
Enter your email address and I will be sent a notification that you have requested to join my network. Once I accept the request you will be sent a followup email which will allow you to complete the setup of your account.
Already have an account?
Looking to schedule an online session?
Steps for checking into your Online Video Session:
1. Login to your account using the link above.
2. Navigate to the calendar and click on your appointment to locate the ' Check In ' button.
3. Click ' Check In ' to enter the virtual room where we will meet for the session.
4. Locate the chat feature in the bottom right corner to communicate with me before beginning the session.
5. When we are ready to begin press Start Session to activate your microphone and camera.
Before Considering Online Therapy Consider The Following:
1. Do you have a laptop, desktop PC or Mac which is 3 years old or newer?
Older devices may struggle to run the program properly.
2. Is your space equipped with a modern internet connection that is reliable?
Connecting directly to your router using an ethernet cable for wired internet is recommended though wireless networks can work fine as well.
3. Have you downloaded Chrome or Firefox to your computer to use as your internet browser?
Standard browsers such as Internet Explorer, Microsoft Edge or Safari on a Max may encounter compatibility issues with the video software as those browsers are not as up to date with modern code.
4. Do you have access to a working webcam?
Most modern laptops have built in webcams which will work great for online therapy! If you have a desktop PC or Mac you may need to purchase and set up an external webcam.
5. Are you comfortable navigating computer software? The online portal is easy to navigate and does not require any training to use. However, those who find computers to be confusing or frustrating in general may not be a good fit for online therapy.